Friday 9 December 2011

Oh Dear November

I always like to browse through my recently taken pictures because while looking at these, I don't only remember where I hung out and what I did but I also remember the atmosphere and my mood. I think it's nice that I am able to capture life and immortalize moments. Anyway, here is the (delayed) medley of my November pictures for you.
- grainy days can be beautiful
- foggy days are always beautiful
- but sunny days are still the best.
In November we had a fun mix of grainy, foggy and sunny days.

- I went to the SecondHand SecondLife Les Petits Riens fashion show in Brussels.
- I met Mami Tominaga, she writes a blog for Vogue Girl Japan. She contacted me and asked if she could do an interview with me in Brussels. She was such a lovely and sweet girl!

- I went to see Bombay Bicycle Club (together with Lucy Rose!) It was an AMAZING concert, just totally crazy. If you don't know them, you should definitely check them out!
And now I am having exams and my life sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment