Saturday 7 January 2012

Israel photo diary I


Shalom! Yesterday I came back from a six-day trip to Israel. What a wonderful and fascinating place and what an amazing trip I had there! The main purpose of the trip was a wedding of a friend. That was a great opportunity to visit Israel and to discover the country. I am going to make 4 photo diary posts about this trip. I am starting with Tel Aviv, then Jerusalem and I am ending with The Death Sea. Enjoy!
My days in Tel Aviv looked like this: waking up, opening the curtains and the window, feeling the sun shine on my face, thinking of what a great place I was stranded, looking for a place on the beach to eat breakfast, strolling through the city, going inside nice boutiques, enjoying discovering a new city, walking barefoot on the beach and thinking something like 'life is awesome', looking at the many Bauhaus buildings, eating delicious food and documenting all these new experiences on camera.
What about the weather? The weather in Israel is good almost all year round, even in the winter months! 3 days out of six I didn't have to wear tights. The other days were sunny, but there was a lot of wind so it was a bit colder.
My cousins, incidentally the coolest persons on the planet, were also in Tel Aviv for 3 days! We celebrated NYE together.
all pictures are taken by me, besides the pictures of me, they are taken by my family
Next up: Tel Aviv part II !

No comments:

Post a Comment