Tuesday 17 April 2012

ITALIA LAST PART

This is my last Italy photo diary. I hope you enjoyed reading them.
Today: Florence and Venice!

I have been to Florence a couple of times, but I have never taken the time to walk to this place where you can find a breathtaking view over the whole city.
If you are interested: it's at the Basilica di San Miniato al Monte.

Ponte Vecchio

The weather in Venice was pretty bad: the warm weather I was getting used to suddenly turned really cold and it was raining all the time, such a pity! Especially because we were free all day, and I was kind of hoping to have a last sunny day before heading back to rainy Belgium.

We went to the Guggenheim museum because we couldn't stay outside. And I have to thank the rain for the opportunity! It definitely belongs to one of my favorite museums in the world now. I wish I could absorb all the art, I wish I could stay in the garden forever.

Poew! Enough touristic pictures. Back to normal updating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment