Sunday 18 November 2012

monohalo







jumper second hand market amsterdam, trousers uniqlo


I don't want to spend money on mass-produced garments anymore.
High street fashion stores make me sad... with their cheap fabrics and copied trends.
And the "made in China" labels even more.

On the other hand I would prefer to support young, creative designers who put a lot of effort, time, energy into creating something special, but their creations are usually over my student budget. So right now I am left in the middle, with nothing.

This doesn't mean I am going to stop posting outfit posts though! I still love clothes and combining and styling and maybe this is just a phase I am going through and will pass with time, but for the moment I am done with (exaggerated) consumption behaviour.








`

No comments:

Post a Comment