Saturday 29 December 2012

it's good to be home for christmas


















I like Christmas because it's the time of the year the whole family gathers together and we sing and eat and make a bonfire and even though we do this every year it always feels different, which has probably to do with the fact that I have changed. But it's funny because on a day like Christmas I think about the whole "me having changed as a growing individual in the last twelve months"-thing because it's the only day in the year the 'decor', our traditional family activities and their order, our meals and drinks only slightly change throughout the years. It's at this time of the year I realize I actually love good old traditions like Christmas.


It's good to be home for Christmas.



No comments:

Post a Comment