Thursday 14 July 2011

let's get out of this little country

(pictures of the clouds taken on the plane last summer, pictures of hannah taken 2 weeks ago)

The big adventure almost starts for me. Tomorrow, if everything goes according to plan, I will be very high in the sky, looking at the beautiful clouds out of my plane window. Uhu, I will be sitting on a plane to the USA! Then I am traveling non-stop until the end of August: first I'm going to the East Coast in the United States, then I'm flying back to Europe, going to Sweden and I am ending my holidays in Italy. I had the luck this year to get all those awesome opportunities to travel. I hope I will find the time (and free wifi!) to blog about my experiences, and especially to show pictures! I think my camera will be the most precious thing while traveling. It will capture moments I never want to forget. I hope you all are going to enjoy the many photo diaries of my trip! Now, let's get out of this little country and explore new places in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment