Sunday 3 July 2011

Rock Werchter 2011

(credit pictures: 3FM, stubru)
Today I had finally the time to write about my two awesome days at Rock Werchter. It seriously was the best way to start this summer break. I saw the most amazing bands. Pure enjoyement was listening to Arctic Monkeys, I Blame Coco (Eliot Paulina Sumner is one of the coolest artists alive) and The Pretty Reckless (Taylor Momsen said in an interview: "one of our best crowds, they were crazy, it was awesome"). I also loved hearing Selah Sue's awesome voice, Lissie's cover of Pursuit of Happiness and Portishead dreamy music. Highlights of the festival were the songs 'sex on fire' (Kings of Leon) and 'viva la vida' (coldplay): the crowd went totally craaaazy. Besides that I just liked to sit on the grass, enjoying life. And now that I'm back home I must admit I miss it a lot. Luckily I still have lots of other awesome prospects for summer!

Lissie - Pursuit of Happiness (Kid Cudi cover)

I Blame Coco - Voice in my head

No comments:

Post a Comment