Friday 14 October 2011

6 PM

This week I went to the hairdresser (the day after I took these pictures), I listened a lot to Cocorosie (pure awesomeness), made plans to go to Israel for a wedding during Christmas holidays (it looks such a fascinating and pretty country), I got happy looking at the amazing blog Color Me Katie (it's unbelievable how one person can be that creative and inspiring) and last but not least I found a little job (I teach a little boy how to play the piano twice a week). On the contrary, things that I need to do this week: go to the new Urban Outfitters store in Brussels (so excited) and buy tickets for the Bombay Bicycle Club concert in November (even more excited). Have a nice week-end everyone!
I'm wearing a sheer shirt from H&M, a skirt from zara, over the knee socks from hema
and a scarf, used as a poncho.

No comments:

Post a Comment