Saturday 1 October 2011

September

Hey, do you remember I make "monthly photo medley" posts? It's a post at the end of the month with outtakes/pictures I didn't have a chance to use/a summery of that month. I didn't do it during summer, because everything was a bit messed up with my travel diaries, but now I'm doing it again!

For me, a high school student, September means: back to school, back to reality, routine and homework. However it also means: a new start, new opportunities, new people and new activities, like being the editor-in-chief for my high school newspaper, participate in the school play etc.. Although I try to enjoy my last high school year to the fullest, I think and dream a lot about college and what life has to offer next.
Something special this month was that my family has been the host family for jazz musicians during 2 weeks, fun!
Favorite activity after school? To take pictures with Laura in Brussels!
You probably remember Kukie..
My room. It has changed a lot since my last room tour, maybe I can do another one soon.
wearing UO jeans, brandy melville top, shirt monki

No comments:

Post a Comment