Sunday 20 November 2011

Another this-week-ish post

I'm wearing a white shirt and shoes from Primark, shorts from Forever 21, a cardigan from H&M and over the knee socks.
* new in
Friday evening I went to the SecondHand SecondLife show in Brussels. It is an annual Les Petits Riens charity fashion show. Les Petits Riens (in Dutch it's called Spullenhulp) is a Belgian charity that collects and accepts second hand furniture and clothes, to sell them for the benefit of social projects. They fight against poverty in Belgium. For the event, Belgian designers and stylists made new outfits from clothing, collected by Les Petits Riens. I wasn't only curious to see their creations, but also to see my friend Marie on the catwalk! Her sister convinced me to come and I definitely have no regrets. And above all, it's a great concept.

If you're curious about the atmosphere, then check out this little video I filmed.

And.. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment