Thursday 10 November 2011

Last week

Time is passing by so quickly. Last week I had autumn break and I only find the time to post about it now. It was a lovely, but mainly necessary break to get back some missing sleep. It's time to get back on track now, my test week is looming and I really should start preparing it. Something more fun than talking about school: let me show you some pictures that I took during my break.
Waking up on beautiful mornings: I love the autumn colors and foggy atmosphere.
One day I went to the Primark store in Li�ge with Natai. I only came home with 3 new items (not that much for a primark visit, I know), it definitely was a lovely day!
shoes: primark, sweater: secondhand
both blouses: primark
I went to Ikea to buy a new (simple) bed!

We celebrated my mom's birthday with food and lots of flowers!
I photo adventured with Laura, first we went to some cool abandoned buildings, then we went to a hangar-ish space. Suddenly there came a man that worked there to us and he said: you should go to the basement, it's even more spectacular there! We asked: "but are we allowed to go there?" And then he answered: "actually you're not allowed to come here either." Hm right. Busted! I always love those adventures, sometimes they are a little creepy, but always a lot of fun!
"�crouler les ruines" (the ruins collapse)
And a last picture.. maybe kind of strange (but I really like strange pictures..) I only edited the contrast though!

No comments:

Post a Comment