Thursday 20 September 2012

JAPAN reminiscences part 2


This is my first post from my dorm in England. Everything is so new and hectic and that's why I am a bit late in updating and showing more pictures of a-we-s-o-m-e Japan! So... where was I? Oh wait, did I already show you the view from the hotel room in Okinawa?




Best place to wake up... ever!
Naha, capital city of Okinawa.

During the Japan trip I took so many pictures of strangers. I loved observing the people because they are so different than European people. Sometimes I asked if I could take a picture. The usual answer I got was like 'oh but I didn't do my hair...' So I prefered hiding my camera and snap sneaky pictures.


Joined an English after school class because a friend of my mom was the teacher. I loved it so much, the kids were so cute and shy as all Japanese are. And now I totally understand why almost nobody speaks English fluently. A new idea popped up in my head: I'd love to live in Japan for one year and earn some money in the meantime by teaching English classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment