Sunday 18 September 2011

New York photo diary III

On one of my last days in New York, I went to MoMA PS1. It's not the crowded MoMA midtown Manhattan located one, MoMA PS1 is an extension of MoMA and it's in Long Island, neighborhood of Queens.
After going to the beautiful museum we took a walk around Long Island and we found this place with an amazing view.
The subway back to Manhattan.
And of course, we couldn't leave New York without having a look at the beautiful Grand Central Terminal. Remember the first scene of the pilot episode of Gossip Girl here?!
Bye bye pretty New York! Hope to be back soon.

all pictures are taken + edited by me, besides the pictures of me, they are taken by my dad.
This was my last photo diary, hope you enjoyed reading them!
(Check out my other NYC photo diaries: 1 & 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment