Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sweden photo diary I (stockholm)

The USA chapter is not finished yet, no no, the best is yet to come (new yooork)! But first I'm switching to something totally different: Sweden! I came back from the USA on a Wednesday morning and I took the plane to Sweden the next morning. After only two hours on the plane I arrived in Stockholm. No time for having a jet lag or being tired, my friend Natai kept me awake! We spent three days in beautiful Stockholm. I visited the city like I always like to visit new cities: a lot of walking around, shopping, exploring, getting lost, asking strangers for directions (while having difficulties to pronounce the swedish names.. "excuse me, can you tell us where we can find the shopping street Drotnsgat?" - "what? oh you mean Drott-ning-gatan!" (always))
wearing F21 jumpsuit, primark sandals+bag

"
A walk in Gamla Stan (Swedish for "Old Town"), the old city center of Stockholm. This neighborhood reminded me of Italy with all those colorful buildings and cozy alleys.
One day we made a boat trip in the Stockholm archipelago.
We made a stop on Sandhamm (Swedish for "Sand Harbour"). It's a small and very pretty island.
The way to the beach!
Aaand arrived!
Yes, my days in Stockholm were filled very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment