Friday 26 August 2011

Sweden photo diary II

Hejhej! God kv�ll! Hur m�r du? Yes, you read it right, I've just spoken a little Swedish (you know, to come in the right mood for this photo diary). So I told (or more showed) you that I went to Stockholm, but we didn't only stay there. After a couple of days we took a four-hour-train ride to a town higher north called H�rn�sand. I am glad I didn't only go to the capital city, nope I was excited to see more of this fascinating country. Sweden's total area is 450 295 square kilometers, but it has a small population, so the country is dominated by nature, which makes the country so beautiful.
One day we took a bus to the beach. We thought it would be quite busy because it was summer holidays but when we arrived, we could barely see anyone. Luckily for me, I love deserted beaches!
taken during the bus ride





In the afternoon we went to see the High Coast Bridge, a beautiful and long suspension bridge. It was very impressive to see!
(on times like these I don't like having a 35mm lens!)
Natai looking at the breathtaking sight
Changed my F21 shorts in H&M trousers because it got a bit colder in the afternoon.
See you soon for the last photo diary of Sweden!

No comments:

Post a Comment