Friday 12 August 2011

USA photo diary II

After two days in Mystic we got up north, to the sea town Marblehead in Massachusetts. We stayed at a bed and breakfast for 4 days. The first days we went to the beach and to a big shopping mall, the other days we went to Boston, because it was only 15 miles away. I didn't know what to expect of Boston. It turned out to be an awesome city.
The first time to Boston was by boat. Usually I don't really like boats because I get seasick quickly, but luckily that wasn't the case this time and it was a wonderful experience.
Especially when we left the city at sunset.
We experienced the city by walking around a lot, looking up in the air. One of my first thoughts was, so many high buildings and that will be even more in new york?!
We strolled around the pretty neighborhood Beacon Hill.
We shopped in Newbury street and had a look at the campus of Harvard University. We also went to ICA (the institute of contemporary art), there was an exhibition about the culture of vinyl records which I really liked.
I was wearing a top from forever 21, UO shorts and converse

Goodbye Boston!
(pictures of me taken by my sister or dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment