Sunday 14 August 2011

USA photo diary III

Aaaand more traveling by car! I discovered a new state in the USA, called Maine. The area of the state of Maine is very large, luckily there were a lot of pretty landscapes to see out of the car.
I went to Bar Harbor, a nice but also quite touristic town.
Wearing a Forever 21 jumpsuit.
I stayed in motels for the first time.
I went to Acadia National Park. No lack of pretty beaches, mountains, lakes and views here!

I'm wearing UO shorts and a Forever 21 sweater (you probably already noticed that I checked out the Forever 21 shop pretty well)


The best thing about this place... okay the best thing besides the awesome view.. there were blueberry fields! So while enjoying the view everyone could pick delicious blueberries. I want a place like this in Belgium!
Wearing UO shorts and a traffic people top
In the evening we went on the top of the mountain to have a nice view of the sunset.


And then the road trip adventure ended. A new and exciting adventure was going to start: heading to new york! But you will have to wait until next week for my NYC photo diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment