Wednesday 3 August 2011

USA photo diary I

Today I came back from the USA! I am very sleepy right now because I didn't sleep for more than 27 hours, so don't expect a post with a lot of explanations and stories (that's for later!). My whole trip seems like one beautiful dream now. It feels like I have never been to the USA, it feels so unreal. Anyway, I show you the first pictures, many many more to come but that's also for later because tomorrow I am flying to Sweden so I won't have the time to post. All my posts will be a bit delayed but okay better late than never I guess. Here we go!
Belgium! The plane takes off.. everything starts right here.
And a couple of hours later I see land! Whoehoe, I am in the USA!
After landing at JFK Airport, I took the car, left the city with its magnificent skyline behind me and travelled up north, to Connecticut. One of the villages I visited was Mystic, it's very pretty!

I'm wearing: a hat from Dorothy Perkins, top second hand, skirt H&M, sandals primark
I'm wearing: a skirt from Zara and sandals from Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment