Saturday 27 August 2011

Sweden photo diary III

It kind of makes me sad to make this last Sweden photo diary, because that means it will be a finished chapter. And I don't want it to be.

(UO shorts, t-shirt H&M)

So what did we do the other days? We climbed a mountain to have a view over the town.
And they told us that we could see Finland from that place, but I am not really sure about that.
pretty Natai wearing my think twice sweater
Besides that we went into town a few times, shopped, walked, chilled and just enjoyed the beautiful environment of Sweden.


top from Brandy Melville and skirt from Lush


I bought both items in New York this summer! I discovered the awesome store Brandy Melville.. so many nice clothes with lovely details and fabrics! And the skirt.. well yeah.. you probably didn't expect me to wear a pleated midi-maxi-somethinginbetween-ish skirt! Well, I saw it everywhere in New York and I just couldn't resist it. So one day I was shopping on Broadway and I saw this skirt. I loved the colour and my sister was like, just try it on! In the fitting rooms a random girl said: that looks nice! I was convinced and I bought it ;-)
The sunset and view from the place where we stayed. I could look for hours to the sky.
I really want to do a road trip in Sweden one day. I love all that nature and space and those beautiful, peaceful landscapes. And I'd love to see the country in wintertime as well, even if I already know that I will freeze my butt off.

No comments:

Post a Comment